- Be Pawstive Dog Biscuits. My pups aren't a huge fan of dry, biscuit type treats, but they've had these before and actually enjoy them. Be Pawsitive is a wonderful company that boasts a "Buy One, Give One" program.
- Emerald Pet Twizzie Piggie Chew. By a complete goof up on my part, I gave this to Nola, completely forgetting that she's sensitive to pork. That was a fun mistake, let me tell you.... Aside from that little mishap, this was a great chew; not too smelly and no nasty residue. (forgot to photograph it before it met it's timely demise...oops)
- Pawtastic Fleece Tug Toy. Tugging is huge for my dogs, especially Pike, so I was initially thrilled to open the box and find this. However, it is way too small to be used as a tug for even my little guys, at maybe 6" long.
- For Dirty Dogs Dry Shampoo. I've never used a dry shampoo and haven't tried this out yet, but I'm excited to see how it does! Nola is a very clean dog, but Pike gets absolutely filthy, so this will definitely come in handy.
- Alcott Adventure Bowl. A good sized collapsable bowl with velcro on the bottom to it stays nice and small when not in use. I've never seen a collapsable bowl with velcro on the bottom, but it's a genius idea; the bowls I've used without it never lay flat, and almost defeat the purpose of having a bowl that closes down.
- Clean Paws Doodie Bags. You can never have too many poop bags, and these have a pleasant lemon scent.
As always, the Duo and I are very happy with PetBox, and highly recommend them!
PS: Stop by tomorrow for a canvas print giveaway!