So, Sweetie, let's list the top 5 things we are thankful for and why, 'mK?
(Sweetie's responses will be italicized)
Sure, Noly....as the Head Diva, you go first....
Thanks, Sweetie. You're so....sweet.
1- I'm most thankful for my Dachshund Mommy. Because she recognizes my Royal Status and treats me accordingly.
1-Good one, Noly. I'm thankful for her as well, along with her 5 siblings. Because they recognize MY royal status and treat me accordingly...BOL! Just kidding, because they are my loveies.
2- I'm thankful for my Minions. Because they do my evil bidding and I get away with all the mayhem by blaming them. MUHHHAAAAHHHHAAAA....
|DM: This sums up Nola and the Minions perfectly.|
2- No lie there, Noly...you do blame them. I'm thankful for our Sugar. Because he spoils me rotten. :)
3. Aww, I'm thankful for Sugar too. And you Sweetie. Because you guys feed me when DM is still asleep and I get hungry...
3. Yes, Nola, yes, we do...well, usually it's Sugar getting up while I stay in the warm bed. See? He spoils me. I'm thankful for all our fur babies. You and the minions and the kitties. And our feathered friends, the hens, too.
4. You know, Sweetie, I'm really thankful that I live in warm Florida. You know why?
Because, dogs poop outside.
Wellllll....you're SUPPOSED to anyway.
Ahem, as I was saying, some of my Northern friends have to poop in the cold...sometimes even in the snow! Steamy poo....BOL....
4. Oh Noly....Steamy poo, indeed. I guess, on the upside, you know where not to step! I'm thankful for Florida, as well. The sunshine, and beaches, can't be beaten. Until mid July, and we're sick of the heat and humidity, that is! But this is a Thankful post, and I really am thankful for where we live.
5. Beach! Beach! Let's go to the beach!
Noly, we went last weekend.
I wanna go again.
Yes, Noly, me too.
So, let's go!
Bean, it's raining.
Hmpf....fine. Back to my list! I'm thankful for Blogville and all my furtastic friends here! They really are like my family!
Yes, Bean! They are!
5. I'll say Blogville as well!
Real creative, Sweetie.
Well, Bean, it's true. Blogville has been very good to you, DM, and all of us! They follow along in our lives, support us when we need it, laugh at us and with us, invite us to follow their lives...it's a lovely place, Blogville. Happy Thanksgiving, Blogville...
Yeah, you're right, Sweetie !
(I usually am, Noly! BOL!)
Happy Thanksgiving, Blogville!
Thanks for reading along! See you next time!