DM: Quick reminder, Sweetie is my mother and Nola's grandma.
Hello Blogville! Welcome to another fabulous edition of Say What, Sweetie? Did ya miss me? :)
This post is an especially extra-special one because....I'm going to spill the beans on Dachshund Mommy (insert diabolical laugh here!)! This will be the first of "Sweetie's Top Ten" lists! For your reading pleasure, this post is:
Sweetie's Top Ten: Things You Don't Know About Dachshund Mommy (here after referred to as DM)!
1. Today is DM's birthday! That's right! That makes her...well. I won't get into just how old because that makes me...well...moving on!
2. DM is a biter. Oh yes. Her only school experience was at a sweet little co-op pre-school. One day, when I arrived to pick her up, I had to go see the director because DM, my little angel, was in trouble for biting a boy! All because he wouldn't get off the monkey bars....
3. Nola, our precious little diva, was supposed to be MY dog! Yep. Mine. That's ok though, if she hadn't chosen DM, we never would have gotten my Augustine (Minion #1).
4. DM cannot paint her nails. She paints her fingers. I don't know where she gets that from! Really, I swear, I don't. (Sugar paints them for her!)
5. DM is the eldest of 6 kids! Yes, we do have tv....BOL!
6. As mentioned above, DM never attended school. We've always homeschooled, or unschooled really.
7. DM's first word was "ball". She was just barely 5 months old. I'll let you determine what that first word says about her...and her mother! BOL!
8. DM has owned the following types of fur babies: a Dalmatian, 4 mastiffs ("English") and the wiener pack.
9. DM can "curl" her tongue but cannot cross her eyes...or play "patty cake"!
10. DM's favorite yogurt is lemon flavored!
She wouldn't let me post all the "good" (read: embarrassing, mortifying, GOOD) stuff from her childhood! BOL!
I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about our DM. She's a great person and we wish her a wonderful year and many, many more to come!
Next time on Say What, Sweetie, I will shamelessly plug my own blogs! Hope everyone has a pawsome day! We close with a very loud: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DM!!!!