Hi, y'all! OMD TODAY I AM TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!!! Yup, that's right; two years ago today the beautiful, hilarious, hoochie, crazy, whip-smart, gawjuss beast known as myself was born, and the world was completed. You're welcome.
At only two years old I have:
- 3 minions I rule with an iron paw.
- A blog with (at this time) 61,169 views, 182 followers and 8,499 comments.
- Been to Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.
- Hiked three mountains (I'm from Florida, this is a huge deal).
- Been diagnosed with allergies to corn and soy.
- Been through 16 different kinds of dog food, only to be put on homemade.
- Started basic training for agility.
- Fallen of a bed and sprained my wrist, effectively giving Mom a heart attack.
- Been spay, chewed out both my IVs and reacted badly to pain medicine.
- Oversaw the birth and raising of three puppies.
- Lost and gained a sister.
- Reached my adult size of 8lbs, 9ozs and 7" (at the shoulder), with a 17" chest.
- Inspired Mom's passion for photography.
- Been featured in over 20,000 photos.
- Moved to a new house.
- Supervised renovation of said house.
- Know the commands/tricks/words:
okay (let off command)
over (jump over something)
get in (bathtub)
watch me/look at camera
give (drop it)
easy (walk nicely on a leash)
go find (toy, person, minion)
you got mail!
Her "aunts" and "uncle"
Where'd they go?
go get it
- Done dozens of reviews.
- Gained more furiends than I can count.
- Hogged the bed every night since Dec. 8th, 2010.
- Helped Mom through the hardest time in her life.
- Dachshund Mommy: And been the most incredible, evil, hilarious, loyal, loving and downright crazy dog I have ever owned.
the pictures all look so...wavy?
There will, of course, be a PAWTY later this evening, complete with pressies, cupcakes, adoration, photo shoot, the whole bit. I'll share the pictures with you all tomorrow.
It's also Diva Shasta's birthday, so head over there! Happy birthday, Shasta!
Now, lets take a trip down memory lane. Or, in more simple terms, EPIC CUTENESS OF THE PUPPY VARITY!
Kisses and Tail Wags,
The Two Year Old Dachshund Nola
|First night home, 8 weeks. 2lbs and a few ozs|
|First bath, 13 weeks|
|Posing like a champ at 6 months|
|Showing off my "bang" trick at 6 months|
|Toy murderer, 7 months|
|Atlanta dog park, 10 months|
|Look of innocence, 5 months|
|My first birthday|
|1 year old|
|Pretty as a rose|
|1 year, 5 months|