2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog?
My purpose for starting my blog was to document my life as a crazy, fun loving Doxie and to share my adventures.
3. Is your current purpose the same?
Yes and no. It's still first and foremost about ME, but now I like sharing advice and products that have worked for me, keeping up with my friends and current happenings in Blogville. I also love sharing my experience and success with homemade food, and hope it can help others with food-related health problems. For my Mom she likes experimenting with photography.
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you?
I blog whenever the spirt moves me, that just happens to be daily.
5. Are you generating income from your blog?
No I am not. Though I have been contacted about, I don't want to commercialize my blog.
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular (bragging is good!)?
I LOVE blogging because of all the friends I make and advice I get. I love our close-knit little community, and am very happy to be a part of it.
I love blogging, I'm really passionate about it and love doing it.
I love MY blog because I have adventures, I'm so cute, I'm funny and always have fun.
7. What do you like least?
There really isn't much I don't like about blogging! Except for issues with Blogger, it's a blast.
8. How do you see your blog changing or growing in 2012?
I hope to make new friends, have new adventures, advice, fun and pictures to share with everyone. I also hope to try agility in the near future.