Hi everyone! This is my entry for the My Peep Is A Flake contest hosted by Sarge, Frankie and Road Dogs. This will be good, I have so much dirt on my flaky Mom.
11 Reasons Why MY Peep Is A Flake:
1. She NEVER wears matching socks. Unless she's sick or they're knee high, she wears mismatched socks. When she gets a new pack she opens them and takes two different ones out!
2. She keeps every ticket stub she gets, including ones from movies, concerts, museums, and parks.
3. She has a little cactus plant that Kitty Sister is very fond of knocking over. Sometimes she puts it (the cactus not the Kitty) in the windowsill to get some light, and as soon as she puts it there Kitty Sister knocks it over. So what does my Mom do? Reaches out and catches the cactus!!! Crazy!!! And this isn't a one time thing either, she's grabbed it at least 7 times.
4. Her fingers are always freezing, even in the summer.
5. She LOVES gaudy clothes, shoes and accessories.
6. She's incredibly klutzy, but not as much as my Sweetie BOL
7. She cannot walk in heels. She falls flat on her butt if she's not holding the wall.
8. She frequently opens or closes doors on her toes, fingers and face
9. She can't stand chipped finger nail polish, but leaves it on her toes till it's worn away.
10. She yells at the TV, oven, dishwasher, shower and other inanimate objects. She says talking to them is perfectly fine as long as they don't talk back.
11. She's a recovering plant murder
So there we have it! 11 reasons my peep is a flake.
Kisses and Tail Wags,