- I'm originally from Georgia.
- People call me a boy even though I wear pink (I do NOT look mannish!)
- I will go up stairs but not down them.
- I sleep in Mom's bed. I'm only banished to my crate when Mom leaves the house without me (how dare she?!)
- I go running with Mom almost daily.
- I refuse to go outside if its wet or cold and I don't have my coat.
- I HATE kids. Besides Mom's siblings (my aunts and uncle).
- I love watching fashion and crime shows.
- I adore swimming. Augustine's to lazy to go far.
- The only dog food I like is Blue Buffalo. I'm allegoric to Pedigree puppy food.
- I get scared if someone sneezes or yawns.
- The top drawer of Mom's dresser is all for my clothes.
- I tollerate baths (barely)
- I won't bring the ball back.
- I love sand.
- I'm extremely smart.
- I'm gorgeous and show quality.
- My birthday is Oct. 29.
- I love car rides.
- My favorite dogs to be around are other Doxies.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
All About Me
Here are things about me: