Tuesday, March 7, 2017

6 Years of Blogging

Hey guys!



Today marks our sixth blogiversary. I can't even believe that! It's been a very wild ride, with plenty of highs and lows. It's given me some of the most amazing experiences, and I wouldn't be where I am or the owner I am without the blog, and you all too!

I love having every moment of Miss Nola's life documented, and going back to see where we were compared to where we are. I'm so glad I decided to start blogging! I've definitely had some tough times and frustrations with it, but overall it's been amazing.

First photo ever posted of Nola. She was 6 months old here.

Nola now, 6 years old. 


I feel like I finally have a schedule down that works for me, and there's some exciting things in the works. I can't wait to share what's to come and see where it takes us!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Nola! Congratulations
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Anniversary! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and thank your for sharing Nola's life with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I know I have loved watching you and Nola grow over the past 6 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary - this has been a joyous place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!