Friday, January 20, 2017

Staying Powered While Adventuring #ChewyInfluencer

Hey, guys!

                    I received a free product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.




About a week or two  ago we discovered a nice little park that's just a ten minute drive from home. It has playgrounds, ball fields, a large lake, trails, a big open field and is pretty hilly for Florida; nearly every we've ventured over to do some Florida hiking. Needless to say, Nola has been loving it! (Poor Lachlan hurt her leg last week and has been resting it, so she's stayed home. She's better now and will be going too soon!)




It's the perfect place for photos and even some off leash running, and it's been a great way to get some energy burned off for Nola. However, Little Miss needs to refuel to stay at peak condition!

Enter Merrick Power Bites Treats, courtesy of our friends at Chewy.com. These grain free treats are packed with protein for their tiny size, and come in a variety of flavors, including rabbit, beef and chicken. Because I'm a dork, I picked the Turducken flavor for Tiny Terror, and she's quite happy with the selection.



At 5 calories per treat, these are great for photo shoots, training, or just because. The smell isn't strong at all, and the non-greasy texture is a welcome relief for this dog mom. Though already small, they can be broken in half if need be. There's a very nice amount in the bag, and for the price it's unbeatable. I think these'll be a stable in the treat cabinet from now on!





4 comments:

  1. We like those not only because they are tasty but the size is perfect
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ptera loves these too. I like that they are a bit more suited to our tiny dogs than the Zuke's Minis, and more affordable than the Zuke's Tinies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like these guys so much! Mom got these for me to try once and I personally wasn't the biggest fan. Mom suggested I be a little less picky about my treats...I told her I can't help it! I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD my mouth is watering! Looks very tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!