Monday, January 9, 2017

A Very Chilly Walk

Hey, everyone!

It was so, so cold these past few days, especially considering we haven't gotten any temps below 50 degrees until now. One day it didn't get above 32 degrees and the night got down to 19 degrees, and the next didn't hit over 40. It's such a nice change to have winter feel like winter!



Taking advantage of that, we went on several walks and even a little hike. It was fun! Here's the first walk, with a happy little Nola.







This peacoat of Nola's is some of the best money I've ever spent. Since I know people will ask, it's from Noodle and Friends. :)


12 comments:

  1. That is one sharp looking coat
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the cold temps AND snow. If Toby needed a coat that's the one I'd want! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had the same weather here. I think we had two nights where it was 14 degrees at night, and a couple days where it stayed in the mid 20s all day. We're in the 40s today, but my yard is still covered in ice and snow. Hopefully it all melts off today, though now we're a little worried about flooding from all the ice and snow melting at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nola looks nice and wrapped up for her hike.
    Bet you are glad you aren't living in another part of the country, it's -5 where my son is near Boston.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would kill for it to hit 32 here! We finally got out for a 10 minute walk this morning when it reached a balmy 23 degrees ;) I love that you found an "ice sculpture" outside! We love finding plants like that (even though I imagine it's not particularly good for the plants).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been freezing here, too! The girls hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been super warm and humid here.....did you guys send your weather??! ☺ Wanna switch? Ma does...I'm not sure abouts all the ice, butts I'll take the cold....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. nola's coat is stylish and practical.
    wags, bailey unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  9. We LOVE that coat! How are things going with your puppy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need a good winter coat for just a few rare days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your cold weather. I love her jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!