Friday, December 9, 2016

Happy 6th Gotcha Day, Nola!

Six years ago I met this tiny, 2lb tornado of a puppy that soon became the dog of my heart. 

From the very first moment I laid eyes on her it felt like I'd always known and loved her. 




She has taught me so much in six amazing years. As my first dog, I've screwed up more times than I can count with her, but she's been nothing but forgiving. 

We've accomplished so much, grown so much together, and I'm excited to see where we go from here. I couldn't be more lucky to have her.

Happy Gotcha Day, my beautiful baby girl. <3







9 comments:

  1. Happy gotcha day, Nola! We're loving your puppy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love that Nola and Barley both get to celebrate today :) Hope you two are doing something extra special to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day Nola and congrats on 6 happy years together!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Happy Belated Gotcha Day Nola!! You were a cutie tootie puppy :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated gotcha day sweet nola. hope your day was fab.
    bailey just celebrated her 6th gotcha day too! :)
    wags, bailey unleashed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!