Monday, November 21, 2016

Days of Thanks, No. 1

Thankfulness is hugely important all year round, and since this is Thanksgiving week, the next few days are days of thanks!


Family

My immediate family and a small fraction of the extended are amazing. I'm so lucky to have them all! My parents are awesome, my 6 (yes, 7!) are mostly great ;), and my baby sister is my pride and joy.


Sunsets






Food



Health

Mine, my pets', and my family's!


Flowers



Photography



Random adorable food places

I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite photos.

Sunlight



Blue skies



Books



And so much more! Come back tomorrow to see just what. ;)


6 comments:

  1. Great list so far! Love those sunsets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to read your beautiful posts, Nola!!! Great idea for Thanksgiving week.Love it!!!
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such nice things to be thankful for. My son will only read proper books too and refuses to get an app 😄.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful things to be thankful for. Awesome shots :)

    xoxo,
    Bell Fur Zoo Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!