Friday, October 28, 2016

Trick or Treat with Boo Bars! #ChewyInfluencer

Hey, everyone!

I received a free product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.





I'm one of those people that absolutely adores any sort of holiday themed dog treat. Christmas, Valentine's Day, and especially Halloween, so I was so excited when Chewy.com sent us a bag of Boo Bars by Blue Buffalo. Boo Bars are a crunchy biscuit type of dog treat with adorable little Halloween detail. There's a bat, a little pumpkin, and a ghost. They're just so cute, I almost don't want to feed them to the dogs!



Not that they'd let me do that, of course. All the dogs and even Salem (though that's not a surprise...the porker) go gaga for these. They're easy to break apart and make a great crate or bedtime snack. They smell amazing, to people and pups. I'm tempted to try one myself. ;)



Nola especially loves them, and demands one whenever she comes in from her last walk at night.

Overall, Nola and I are very happy with these treats and love the novelty of them!



SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. They really do smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Boo Bars! Can't you wrong with pumpkin and cinnamon in this house :-).
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
    PeeEss - Make sure to stop by our "Tricks not Treats for Shelters" event now through Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect treat for Halloween
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look like fun cookies. and they are tasty too? it's a win win.
    wags, bailey unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Love the little faces on them.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!