Thursday, October 6, 2016

Salem is 5(ish) Months Old!

Salem is now about 5 months old! 




Is it bad to say that I'm so glad I foster failed? Because I'm so glad to have kept her. She is the sweetest, most doglike cat I've ever met. I love her like crazy, and I am not a cat person. At all.

She's so playful, social, cuddly, easy going, and just a fun cat. She gets along so well with the dogs, with kids, adults...I've yet to find something or someone she doesn't like. She's a complete chow hound (chow pussy? Haha, not mature enough for that), and will eat everything. She's partial to gluten free pasta and baby carrots with ranch. 

She loves Nola, is curious about Pike, and is so tolerant with Layla. She's a 17 week old Mastiff, which equals: clumsy, clumsy, trample, trample, ooops-I-didn't-see-you-there, and Salem just takes it in stride. This cat has never scratched or bitten. Not once. Sometimes I wonder if she's a cat, or just a little dog that uses the litter box.

Another thing about her is she's so chatty. She always has something to say!




I mean these two....so cute.


Cuddles!
And then she's a sassy little brat that teases crated Layla. 







10 comments:

  1. You are brave, Nola...I would never snuggle with a kitty! Salem is soooo cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious. Our friends are looking for a dog friendly kitty
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe she is so adorable. Our Gram has a cat that acts like a dog and sometimes Tilda growls like a dog ;)

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, I wants one!!!!!! Ma says she wouldn't know what to do with a kitteh! Salem is just tooooo adorables!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salem is gorgeous and sounds like such a sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cuddle pictures are beyond adorable! who knew a kitty and doxie could be besties. plus she's a cutie!
    wags, bailey unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute! I love the pictures of her snuggling with Nola. Barley and Soth snuggle, but their version of snuggling is making sure that as little of them is touching the other one as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little darling! Those photos with Nola just melt your heart :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!