Monday, October 17, 2016

Nicknames: I'm Surprised They Know Their Real Names!

Hey, everyone!


My pets have so many nicknames. SO many nicknames. Sometimes I'm surprised they respond when I call their actual names. Today I thought I'd share some of the most frequent ones!



Nola:



Noly
Bugs
Monchichi 
Noly Canoli 
NoNo
Bug-a-bean
B
Bitch
NolaBeNice!
Bed hog
Baby girl
Chiiiiiiiiichi
Chihuahua
Love Bug






Pike:


Asshole
Pike Puppy
The Merle Moron
Douchecanoe
WhyAreYouSuchAPrick
Drama Queen
Security 



Layla:



Puppy
Goof
Oaf
OhMyGodGetOffMyFoot
Special
Puppy-Uppy
Fat Ass
Puppy Love



Salem:



Titty Tat
Kitty
You Pig
Bottomless Pit
Chunky
Pussy Pussy Pussy





What nicknames do you call your pets?





8 comments:

  1. It's true, we call them so many different things!
    Does Pike answer to any of those unflattering names? Lol
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. We have a list too
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ptera's most commonly used nicknames are Tiny Dog and The Tiny Terror. Because jack russell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, you should hear some of the thingies Ma calls me....BOL!!!!! Mostly, 'Baby Gurl' just like you Nola....☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy Mates. Yep, mum has plenty of names for me but I know she's joking most of the time.
    No worries, and love, Stella, Stellie Bellie, Give Me Back that Sock,
    or if I'm down in the backyard ... S T E L L AAAAAAA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddie:
    Baby Maddie
    Mommys Meatball

    Belle is BabyBelle or Angelbutt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I just posted about a nickname too. Jimmy earned a new one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this. If I love it I give it a nickname - even one of my friend's horses has one!

    Jess is also Jessie, Jessica, Little Jessica, The Annoyance
    Pip is also Pippin, Pipsqueak, Little Pippin Squeaks, Squeaky
    Teddy is also Ted, Mr. Teddy and Teddy Son
    Sheila is also Teeley (that one was not my fault)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!