Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Nola International: An Update

Hey, everyone!

It's been a while since I've done a Nola International post, and with good reason. After much deliberation, the trip is being postponed for a bit in order to save up more money to experience and visit more places. Hopefully early-mid fall of next year, but it depends on several other factors as well.





While I'm sad to not have the initial plans pan out, everything happens for a reason and it's actually a good thing that we're waiting. I'll be sharing why at a later date, but suffice it to say that 2016 is still going to be an exciting year for Dachshund Nola (and no, I'm not pregnant. ;))!

"I'm the only baby, thank you very much."

Not to fear, dear readers! I have plenty of adventures to share with you still - they'll just be firmly stateside, haha. In fact, we're on vacation at the moment, and I have more things to share with you in the coming weeks! Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with everything, too!


- Dachshund Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Things do happen for a reason. You seem like a well planner so we can't wait to hear about more adventures
    Peace,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting will only make the trip sweeter! I admit the political climate in parts of the world make me hesitate to visit certain places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think waiting and saving more money is an excellent idea! You want to make sure you have enough to do absolutely everything you want to do on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you aren't upset about it. Good for you, finding the positive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!