Friday, June 17, 2016

BlogPaws Preppin'

Hey, everyone!


As I mentioned early this week, Nola and I will be flying out to BlogPaws 2016 next week! I'm a little anxious (okay, a lot anxious), for the conference itself and for flying. I've actually never flown before! Well, I have...but I was two, so that doesn't really count.



We're getting everything finalized, and I really hope Nola's stroller arrives in time. I didn't realize it wasn't covered by Amazon Prime when I ordered it, damn. Otherwise, the other Amazon stuff has arrived and is waiting to be packed. I grabbed some boots, to protect Nola's feet from the scorching heat of AZ, a portable charger thing for my phone, and some calming treats and Rescue Remedy for Nola, just in case. The shopping is done, though I still need to get my hair cut and my nails done....


Here is our packing list! Feel free to chime in with anything I may have missed!




Nola's BlogPaws Packing List

Sleepypod Air carrier
2 leashes 
Collars (I'm not telling you how many...she needs wardrobe changes, too!)
1 harness
ID tags
Health records
Food
Treats
Thundershirt
Rescue Remedy/calming treats
2 collapsable bowls
Pet wipes
Toothbrush/toothpaste
Clicker
Treat/baitbag
Stroller
Sling carrier
Dremel (if her nails don't get done every other day, they're out of control)
Benadryl and other first aid supplies
Bounce Back (electrolyte mix)
Bully sticks and a food puzzle
Her blanket
Pee pads for the airport
Small bottle of Nature's Miracle
3 tug toys
Boots




My BlogPaws Packing List

Camera
18-55mm lens
Kelly Moore camera bag (my birthday treat to myself, and I'm in love!)
Laptop
Kindle
Cords/chargers/ect
Wallet
2 SD cards
Toiletries 
Clothes
Shoes
Sunglasses
Sunscreen
Snacks
Little first aid kit
Notebook/pens
Business cards
Portable phone charger 






Yes... Nola's list is more extensive than mine. ;P

"As it should be!"



- Dachshund Mommy






6 comments:

  1. My dog always has a longer packing list than me for his shows! And I'm totally with you with the collars. I can't tell you how many collars my dog has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy how exciting. Wish we could go
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bringing a ridiculous number of leashes, collars & harnesses for Boca! I love seeing everyone's packing lists as they are giving me ideas and making sure I don't forget anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did we NOT see poop bag's on your list??

    You're going to have a great time. Flying is a piece of cake. Bring snacks for you for the plane.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about nails but I wasn't going to bring the Dremel. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!