Friday, June 24, 2016

BlogPaws, #2

Hi, everyone,

Today's post recaps yesterday's BlogPaws events. The day overall went better - I wasn't as sorely tempted to hop on the next plane back home due to sheer exhaustion and being overwhelmed. ;) Still, I can't wait to go home, haha. Not to say I'm not enjoying myself, but Nola and I are both so. so. tired. Like full body drained exhausting.


Yesterday we had a brunch, then went to a 3 hour workshop (Legal Dos and Don'ts), then Nola needed a break so we headed back to our room for an hour or so for a quick nap and some yoga, then happy hour and then dinner. As I'm writing this, we're getting ready to go to bed, and I'm debating skipping breakfast so I can sleep a little more. :p Aside from that, I believe there's 3 workshops for us tomorrow and a short visit to the exhibit hall, then retiring early.



"I has some brunch?"


Spencer from Spencer the Goldendoodle

In Legal Dos and Don'ts

Mr. N from Tenacious Little Terrier

Getting some love from Sarcastic Dog's writer Allison 

Pee break

Meeting Boca from Rubicon Days


Sleeping. The stroller has been invaluable 

Meeting Sugar from Sugar the Golden Retriever. Nola looks chubby, since she's been eating all day the past two days!

Break

With a Wellness Rep

Exhibit Hall

Yappy hours

Wanting some dinner

Evening walk. There's so many rabbits here!

Love her

Ready for Bed




6 comments:

  1. BOW WOW, I would have eaten that bacon!

    Your pal,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone is having a good time
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, but I can see why you're tired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun but exhausting fur sure! Hope you get lots of rest tonight :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD! You gots to meet SPENCER and SUGAR??!!! OMD, how funs!!!! I bets they are super duper nice and smelled good too! hehehe
    Hey, can I come too, I would likes to eat all day! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I have been a reader to all of the blog sites you mentioned and it was great! I just came here to your blogs and guess I'll be having another site to lurk around again. The photos are great! My pooch recently had allergies and as soon as she recovers, we'll be going on a trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!