Friday, May 13, 2016

Fit on Friday: Just Keep Swimming!

Hey, everyone!


I've said before that Nola truly is a big dog in a 9.5lb package, and it's never more clear than when we're al the beach. She is completely fearless, dashing headlong into the still-cool water and swimming like she was born for it. I love that about her! She takes everything I throw at her in stride, and she is always up for adventure. I know I always say it, but I couldn't have a more perfect (for me!) dog.



Side Note: I cannot sing the praises of Paco Collars enough. Nola has been wearing Paco for nearly three years now, and the same four collars for about two years. They've been in dirt, mud, dust, ice/sleet, rain, sand, fresh and saltwater, run through brambles, branches, long grass, been subjected to the rigors of Life With Nola....in short, they've taken a beating. That's not even mentioning the hell I put her leashes through!
However, you'd never know it! That quality hasn't faltered once, and they look better than when I bought them. Sigh. Love them!
#NotSponsored #JustCrazyObsessed





Don't worry, I'm right by her. The water is only knee deep!




She is gorgeous. <3


11 comments:

  1. Don't you just love digging! Mom said I was almost to China
    Lily (& Edward)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy's taking me to dog beach! I gotta be on a leash though. We love your video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good girl. We are proud of you. We wish we were as brave as you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL!!! loves that second to last pic!! Butts, you can keep the water, I don't likes gettin' my FABulous furs wet!!! BOL!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! Look at her go! :D

    I haven't been able to get Phoenix back in the water yet. I am so gun shy since her hypothermia scare and the rivers here are still really cold from all the run off. I'm hoping they warm up a little soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Such cute pictures. I love that last one. Barley hates to get wet, so I'm glad I can enjoy swimming pictures of other people's dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures!! Such fun to live near the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nola, you definitely need to enter the swimming competition at the pawlympics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great action shots Nola! Momma wished we liked the beach like Ginger and Malibu did buts we are land animals ;) MOL BOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! She LOVES the water! Love this set of shots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!