Thursday, April 28, 2016

Treat Your Dog to Bully Bundles!

Hey, everyone!


Today I have a review for you all for Bully Bundles, a company that delivers a customized box of bully sticks to your door every month. There's tons of monthly boxes out there, but this is the first one I've seen that actually offers something I know I'll use all of!



You can choose between 6" and 12" chemical free, 100% natural bully sticks made from free range and grass fed Brazilian cows. From there you select the amount you want, and you can choose between 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 for the 6" size, or 5, 10, 15 or 30 for the 12" size.




One of Bully Bundle's biggest perks is they actually are low order. There is no such thing as an odor free bully stick, period. However, the Bully Bundles smell the least offensively. I usually have to give bully sticks outside or when I'm gone, since I can't stand the smell, but Nola was eating one in the living room while I was in the kitchen and I could hardly smell it! She also had one on her dog bed in my bedroom, and it wasn't overpowering. It wasn't perfume, but it wasn't gag inducing. ;)







These lasted around 45 minutes to an hour for Nola, who's a strong chewer. They're quite strong, since bully sticks usually only last her 20 or so minutes!







Miss Nola went crazy for these, and wasn't happy with me that I made her pose with them instead of chew them (no chewing for a while while her mouth heals!). I will definitely be buying from Bully Bundles again, and highly recommend them! You can use the code NOLA10 to save 10% off your order. :)

- Dachshund Mommy

Disclaimer: We were sent a free bag of bully sticks in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. 

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea. We go through lots of bullies. There is a range in smell, I'd agree. I've never encountered odorless, but there are some that require home fumigation and others that are no worse than the kibble smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nola that smile! We are not allowed to have bully sticks. We tend to swallow more than we can chew
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! The girls really liked the Bully sticks from Bully Bundles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nola looks very happy to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures. They sound really good and not super smelly is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look YUMMERS gurl!!! You knows I love a good bully! I likes the rings though. I have problems holdin' my own bully, so the rings make it easy. Otherwise I make MA hold them, and she always complains. blah, blah, blah, why can't you hold your own frickin' bully, blah, blah, blah....geesh!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet she was super ticked at you for not letting her chew them!

    I am afraid to give these types of treats because Delilah is 1) a vicious chewer, she will chew so aggressively that she makes her gums bleed 2) She has a tendency to try and swallow things whole. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a dream come true service for my dogs. Why is she so stinking cute?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!