Monday, April 25, 2016

The Tooth, Episode 4

Hey, everyone!

Nola goes in this morning (between 7:00 and 7:30) for her tooth removal, and I'll pick her up in the late afternoon/early evening. She's getting extensive pre-op bloodwork and the vet and staff are amazing, but I'm so nervous! This is the first time she's been away from me since she was spayed, and I'm kind of freaking out. Some vibes for my sweet girl would be greatly appreciated!

I'll be updating Facebook and Instagram today, so follow us over there!


10 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers for a swift recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we will be thinking about you and Nola all day. We know she will do just fine during her tooth removal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our paws are crossed for the both of you. We'll be awaiting the update.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all of our paws crossed for you Nola
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nola, I know YOU'LL be fine! I'm sending your mom some rottie kisses!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you will be fine, but Mom's are in bad shape with worry! Emmy had two cracked molars when I got her and they had to be taken out. She did great, but no hard dog food for 2 weeks. Prayers and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're hoping all goes smoothly and Nola is back to herself in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, I'm sure she'll do great! I hope her mouth heals quickly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. got my paws crossed gurl! Butts I knows that a FINE specimen of a Doxie such as yourself is gonna do just fine!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!