Friday, April 22, 2016

The Most Adorable Treat Ever: Sojos Good Dog Review! #ChewyInfluencer

Hey, everyone!

Super quick review for your today! Our friends over at Chewy.com sent us a box of Sojos Good Dog Biscuits in peanut butter and jelly flavor. These adorable, bite sized snacks come in the additional flavors of Apple Dumpling, Chicken Pot Pie, Blueberry Cobbler, and Shepherd's Pie.



These treats have simple, limited ingredients and are corn and wheat free. They have no artificial colors or preservatives, and are made in the USA. They're teeny tiny, making them perfect for small dogs, training, ect. I personally use them as a "night night" treat for the pups, and they love it.

They have a pleasant smell, and I've been tempted to try them out! ;) There's a huge amount in the box, and can we just take a moment to appreciate how freaking cute the box is?



They're a great price too, at around $6 a box. My one gripe is the bag they come in is not resealable, and it's hard to fit a clothespin in the little box.




Other than that though, I'm thrilled with these treats, and so is Nola. They will definitely become a stable in this home!

Disclaimer: Chewy.com sent us a free box of treats in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. 

- Dachshund Mommy

10 comments:

  1. The box is very pretty. I guess to deal with the resealing issue, you could pour them into some sort of container.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocoa got the blueberry and loves them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, Blueberry loves those! Those are the kind I put up my nose to ward off the smell of B's poop bag on a hike once upon a time. Dual purpose. I love the box too but you are right about the packaging. I usually just put them in a container once I have opened them. Makes me a little sad because my containers are not as pretty as the box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are big fans of Sojo's treats at our place too. I usually put them in a little tupperware type jar :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look awesome! The girls like stuff from Sojos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review!!! The girls are so picky, lol. They go back and forth with different treats. This week it is Begging Strips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful packaging!! I'm a real sucker when it comes to packaging, haha!!
    Love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those treats sound great. I love tiny ones for training!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, peanut butter & jelly flavor, YUM! I like to use small, bite sized treats for my dogs too so I don't have to break them in half!
    Love & biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just LOVE your new header! The pictures are awesome! We will have to try these treats since you gave them such a great recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!