Friday, April 1, 2016

Fit Dog Friday: Walk With Me

Hey, everyone!


One of Nola's favorite activities is going for a walk, on leash or off. A long, fast trot is a great way to get the heart rate up and build endurance, without the stress to the joints that running can do. Miss Nola is walked every night, and sometimes in the mornings if it's not too hot yet.

For March, she walked 167 miles (I did 222, since sometimes I run without her)! Tracking our progress is incredibly fun and rewarding.


12 comments:

  1. We use to like to walk. Now we like standing in the sun
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you track your miles? We walk a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you track your miles? We walk a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh- how do you track your mileage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a LOT of miles for you both! No wonder you both look so healthy.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute! My girls love walking too! I need to start keeping track again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walking is about the only exercise I do with my dogs. Mostly because it's convenient and with Sampson injured it's the easiest one. Between two walks for each dog I myself usually walk 3 to 4 miles per day and sometimes more on the weekends. You'd think I could budge a bit of weight off, but NO. LOL

    Glad you have a great walking partner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loves my walkies! I gets two a day...if I don't gets two, I gets grumpy...you REALLY don't wants to see a grumpy Airedale....☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great mileage for such short legs ;) Keep it up Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should keep track of our miles. You logged some good miles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!