Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Our 5 Year Blogiversary!

Today marks five years of blogging, and 4 years of daily blogging here on Dachshund Nola! I started when Nola was around five months old, and now she's nearly five and a half. It's been a crazy, wild ride, one I'm grateful to have started. While I'm dropping down to posting 6 days a week (Saturday off), I look forward to sharing more with you. Here's to many more years!



You all are amazing friends, and I love sharing Miss Nola with you. This community is (for the most part, anyway!) so friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Blogging has taught me so much, and it's all because of you!
No matter if you've been following us for years or you're new to our antics, thank you. Thank you for sharing life with a crazy, fun loving Doxie.

The first ever Dachshund Nola photo:


And today:

I'd say she grew up well. ;)




11 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations on 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She grew up beautifully! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 5 years
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I've spent a quarter of my life blogging. I can barely remember life without it. I'm so glad I found your wonderful blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5th Blogiversary to you!
    I always enjoy your posts :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary!! 5 years is a lot of puppy posts. Such a cute puppy picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 5th Blog Anniversary! That's so exciting!! I hope I make it that long, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 5 years! It's funny how time seems to fly by but then we look back at dog pics and it's like "oh wow that was 5 years ago."

    I love your blog, and here's to 5 more awesome years :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on this milestone!! I struggle to keep going, and blogs like yours make me want too! Here's to the next 5 years and beyond!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Nola is an awesome dog and she gives you some great poses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogversary! Blogging nearly every day, wow, I don't have enough ideas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!