Thursday, February 11, 2016

Primal Nibs: The Ideal Training Treat! #ChewyInfluencer

Hey, everyone!


Chewy.com sent us a free product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. 


It's time for our monthly Chewy.com review! This will be pretty quick, since I'm short on time!


Nola and I love training. It's a daily occurrence, and something that she thrives on. As you can imagine, treats are very important! 

Enter Primal Jerky Beef Nibs treats. I'm a huge fan of Primal's freeze dried raw food (it's in our rotation diet!), and was happy to see this on February's review options.








These single ingredient treats are the ideal training treat. They're teeny tiny, not too smelly or greasy, and the smell isn't terribly unpleasant. They're USA made, and are just moist enough to be crack like to Nola. They come in a resealable bag with a good amount inside it. These will definitely be a stable in our treat cabinet! Highly recommend!



12 comments:

  1. I have been looking for some treats for Cocoa. She is not food motivated or we have not found the best treats for her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delilah is a GRABBER, she will take your whole hand if she can, so I try and have bigger pieces for her. It gives me a better shot at keeping all ten fingers. ;-)

    Sampson is gentle, so these would work really well with him. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a really good size for a little dog. Sometimes I will open a bag and the treats are almost as big as the chis heads, lol.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these yet but I really like that small size. I will add them to my next Chewy order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome! The girls love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love those freeze dried things
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've had these, and they're a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I loves me those!!!! They are delish fursure! I don't thinks they come in big enough bags though...☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so tiny and cute just like Nola! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!