Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Expenses

Hey, guys!


I can't believe we're in February already!

The Dog Expenses posts are where I document how much I'm spending on the pups each month. I like being able to track where my money is going, and it's a good way of staying on budget. Here's January!



January 2016 Dog Expenses

Food: $0
Treats: $0
Toys: $0
Vet: $0
Misc: $0


Total: $0



Always nice to see! The dogs were stocked on food and treats (thank you, blogging. It helps immensely on a tighter budget month), I almost never buy toys, no vet visits or meds needed, and nothing miscellaneous. A very good month.

I've already bought dog food this month, and soon the flea and heartworm meds will need to be restocked. Still, it's nice to have the $0 months to balance it out.

- Dachshund Mommy

7 comments:

  1. We're keeping track of our expenses this year thanks to you
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be very nice seeing months like that.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that's so awesome!! My vet bills in January were over $1,000 and it doesn't look like February will be much better. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good job! I haven't had zero expenses since I adopted B. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!