Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trick Training!

Hey, guys!


I'm in a Facebook trick training group, and last week's challenge was to introduce a novel object, and hopefully teach two behaviors revolving around that object. I picked a kid's piano toy, and decided to try to get Nola climbing over it for the first behavior, and playing it for the second. Here is her very first session!



You can watch the video on YouTube here if it's not working on Blogger.

I need to take an updated video, but I'm hoping to get a trick training video out each week, revolving around whatever the Facebook group is teaching. Yay for training!

- Dachshund Mommy

10 comments:

  1. Go Nola!!! What a great idea, I may have to try this with Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Nola! That looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing training in progress. Thanks for the video. What's the name of the trick training group? I'd like to check it out. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!