Thursday, December 17, 2015

Imma Make You Famous On Instagram

I seem to be on a bit of a kick of naming blog posts after headache-inducing pop song lyrics. I apologize.

I haven't had much time to write posts this week (mostly because of the Roxie situation, and yes, I will keep you all up to date on how it goes), so here are some random Instagram photos. If you follow us there, sorry for seeing double! 
You can follow us here!

This is the look I'm given between 9 and 10pm every nigh. She expects her nighttime walk/run!
"Oh, did you want to sit here?"

It's kind of ridiculous how much of a bed hog a 9.5lb dog can be. 

Cozy! One of the only remotely chilly days we've had this year. 
The "I want my walk" look, part 2. 
She is the sweetest thing....sometimes. ;)

Tree shopping!

And this is winter in Florida as of late. 

Because muscles. 







12 comments:

  1. You run that late? Okay, B and I are officially old. We are fast asleep by then. ;) That intense look is what I get when B wants her bedtime snack though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep staring at her Nola it usually works
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...Nola, you have your Mom securely wrapped around your paws!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, gorgeous photos. Love the snuggly one with the laptop.
    I know that 'I want a walk now' look very well!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not on Instagram so I'm happy for a few more Nola pics.

    And the beach pic is especially encouraging. We're back in the water and on our way to Florida tomorrow. Yep, one more month until we can squish our toes in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! We aren't on Instagram. Mommy is considering it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's too cute! I love your instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sleeping by you as you work. So sweet!! You take her for walks/runs that late?? Your a rock star!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mind seeing any of your photos double!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww you are such a sweetie in every single one of your photos!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!