Friday, October 23, 2015

Instagram Randomness + Lucky Update

Hey, guys!


This was suppose to be a review, but I just do not have the energy right now. I couldn't write an intelligent post to save my life (if it tells you anything, I just had trouble spelling intelligent....).
I'm dealing with a nasty cold on top of Lucky, my own dogs, work, running two blogs, ect and I'm just drained. Physically and emotionally exhausted. I'm sorry I haven't been getting around to commenting as much! There's nothing quite like a raw throat, dripping nose, shivers, fever and general achyness to brighten a day and make you feel like doing nothing besides sleeping and showering.
Today you'll just be getting some random Instagram shots. Sorry if you follow us there and are seeing double!


Lucky has a vet appointment today at 9:15am to recheck her PVC (packed cell volume). We're hoping to see a rise in her levels, though it'd be okay if they were the same or a number or two down. We do not want a major drop. On Tuesday she was 17%. Normal levels for healthy dogs seem to be 37-55%, according to Google. It's not too surprisingly that she's that low, given she was covered in fleas and ticks when found and she's covered in sores. We're hoping that a combination of care and the vitamin drops have brought her up a bit. Please say a prayer or send some good thoughts/vibes for her!

















17 comments:

  1. You certainly do have your hands full. I hope you're feeling better soon. It's wonderful that you're taking such good care of all the dogs but please don't forget to take care of yourself too. Without you, they all would be devastated. Continued POTP for Lucky and a little for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all great shots, especially the frog butt. That's my fave.

    Sending lots of healing wishes for you. It's hard to take care of Lucky when you're feeling so bad yourself. Hope her numbers look better and she can move bast this health crisis soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying lots of prayers for Lucky. Lots of cool photos of you Nola
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers for Lucky. Nola looks so happy in that one smile picture and I love when they put their legs behind them like that. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nola!!
    Lots of POTP being sent to Lucky and to you, hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping our paws crossed for Lucky and hoping you are feeling better soon! Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you POTP. Remember to take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better soon, that can't be easy looking after everybody and doing all your own stuff too.
    Cross paws Lucky's levels have come up a bit.
    Lovely to see that sweet pretty face and those pearly whites :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great instagram shots! I love Nola so much that I don't mind seeing the photos again! I really hope that both you and Lucky start to feel better soon! Being sick sucks so much life out of everything! Get some rest! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The photos brightened our day and I hope tomorrow finds you with a little time to rest.

    Hugs

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that you had a pretty good visit to the vet with Lucky. Baby steps are good!!! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your IG. So glad Lucky seems to be tentatively on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sendin' lots of healin' vibes to Lucky...and you! Oh, LOVE LOVE LOVE the froggie legs Nola! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope Lucky's visit went well today!!!! Good luck!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!