Monday, September 7, 2015

August Expenses

Hey, everyone!


It's time to recap what was spent last month in the pet department. It's a good way to track what you spend and help you keep on a budget - I know I've really cut back on my dog costs since I've started tallying it up!


This was a really cheap month for me, even lumping Finn's (the cockatiel) in with the dogs' items. Between having food stocked up from a fantastic sale several weeks ago and review products, there's no need for food expenses for quite a while. This month was also vet free, so that's always lovely! ;)




August 2015 Expenses

Food: $0
Treats: $3.99
Toys: $1.49
Health: $0
Vet: $0
Grooming: $3.99
Misc: $10.98

TOTAL: $20.45



Treats was a small bag of the dogs' favorite Fruitables, toys was a bird toy, grooming was toothpaste, and misc was a bird perch and shipping. Good month!



- Dachshund Mommy



6 comments:

  1. I've become quite good at converting dollars to pounds through these posts, haha! It does sound like a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! The only thing I bought this past month was cat food! So ours was about $20, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to be aware. Those things can sneek up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsa! I thinks I spent more than that on Ruby's ear meds!
    gosh, she's bleedin' me DRY!!! hehehehe JK, she costs more than most doggies, butts I save in grooming her myself and Gpa 'donations' ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby's Ma ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Pretty good for a whole month!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!