Friday, August 28, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Dogster Frozen Dog Treats

Disclaimer: I received free products in exchange for an honest review. I am not monetarily compensated, and all opinions are my own.




Hey, everyone!



Today I have a review for you on Dogsters Healthy Frozen Dog Treats. These treats are all natural, and contain no added dairy. They're a fun, tasty summer snack for dogs of all sizes. They come in Peanut Butter and Cheese flavor, or Mint flavor. There's four in a box, and they're available from most grocery stores.




The dogs LOVED these! While we've been having some truly lovely, low humidity weather these past few days, it's still in the low 90s and upper 80s, and warm in the sun. They appreciated these! 











There was no digestive upset, and all the dogs enjoyed them. Even picky Pike was happily slurping away at his. They're a great snack for the warmer months, and I would purchase them in the future. :)


- Dachshund Mommy

7 comments:

  1. Good to know because we threw ups after eating the other brand of doggy I Screams
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sounds delicious :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nola looks like she's in love! :D Those look awesome! The girls love ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh boy! I know my huskies would love these!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!