A few days ago we were nominated by the fabulous pups and person of Earl's World to do the Eight Photos of Happiness tag. It's a really fun idea with very simply guidelines, and I'm excited to show our photos of happiness.
Here are the guidelines for this tag:
1. Thank your nominator(s) and link them to your post.
2. Link to the creator of the tag, Ariel's Little Corner Of The Internet.
3. Post your eight photos of happiness.
4. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or just let the photo do the talking!
5. Spread the happiness and tag up to 10 other bloggers.
I specifically tag the following bloggers, though I would love to see anyone who wants to try this tag out giving it a go!
Eight Photos of Happiness
|Having a dog who's up for anything. Come back tomorrow for more about Nola's first kayaking experience!|
|A bouncy ball.|
|A new toy.|
|Months of counter conditioning paying off: finally being able to quickly and easily dremel a once terribly foot shy dog's nails.|
|Swoon worthy book quotes.|
|An incredible capture.|
|Everything right here.|
|This amazing, hilarious, intense, smart, and crazy dog of my heart.|
- Dachshund Mommy