Friday, July 10, 2015

American Journey for Chewy.com

Hey, everyone!


I'm so thrilled to be working with the always fabulous Chewy.com to test out some of the products from their brand new exclusive line of American made dog treats and chews. They have a good variety of different things depending on your dog's taste, and everything is a great price for USA made treats.







We were sent:




























(ours is actually turkey, but there isn't a link for it)



The dogs and I were thrilled with everything! The jerky was a huge hit, though it's slightly difficult to break into smaller pieces. The bully sticks have a slight odor, but are fairly mild compared to others I've bought. Nola has hoarded the rope toy! As always, it was a pleasure testing for Chewy.com, and I highly recommend.


- Dachshund Mommy

(I was provided free products in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.)

6 comments:

  1. Those all look amazing! Great haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look awesome, wow!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Ma to order these!!! Does the tripe chews smell? Ma wanted to knows..I don't care ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! How did we miss it
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!