Monday, June 1, 2015

May Expenses

Hey, guys! Happy June!  It's time for our monthly spending recap. I do this to keep track of what and where I'm spending, plus I think it's interesting to see. A lot of people have asked how I keep my dog bills so low, so maybe I'll do a post on being a cheap thrifty dog-mom in the near future. We'll see.


May 2015 Expenses

Food - $89.75
Treats - $6.15
Vet - $49
Health - $0
Grooming - $0
Misc. - $4.99

Total: $149.89





Ouch. So far, that's the most I've spent in a month on the dogs all year. I try to keep the dog spending under $100 a month, but some times you're going to go over.  Food was restocking food for everyone, treats were a few chews after Nola's vet visit, vet was Nola's shots, misc was shipping for Chewy.com.

- Dachshund Mommy

6 comments:

  1. $1100 for us. Mom said she is going to send us to work
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. That isn't too bad!!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's still a good month, I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a great month. We work to keep our expenses around $250-$300 a month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, sorry you were over! I think the only thing we spent on dogs last month was for Doggie Dash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!