Friday, June 5, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: PL360's/PawGanics Foaming Shampoo and Multi-Surface Cleaning Wipes

Hey, y'all! Today I have a review for you on a few items from PL360, a company that makes natural, plant-based grooming and household clean up supplies for dogs and their people. Here's a little about the company, and then we'll get into the review.

About PL360

Here we have a pretty straightforward philosophy – make pet care simpler for our fellow pet lovers out there.


Our best lessons in gratitude, love and compassion often come from our pets. The same goes for what we know about playing freely and living fully. Each day, our pets look at us like we are superheroes, not knowing they are the ones who inspire us. 

To repay them for their devoted, unconditional love, we owe them everything we know about their wellbeing. That’s why for 14 years we’ve made it our mission to create products that keep our pets healthy, happy and clean in the simplest way possible. For us, that means using natural ingredients that are safe for pets. It also means finding innovative ways to make pet care easier so you and your pet can get back to doing the things that you love. The result? Effective solutions that do exactly what they say they will (and trust us, they will). 

But we don’t do this alone. We are constantly driven by conversations we have with other pet lovers. We come up with ideas while walking our dogs and we make plans while playing fetch. With the help of veterinarians, dermatologists and pet experts who share our vision, we’ve been able to get our hands dirty to learn how to keep their paws clean—safely and naturally.








I chose their Oatmeal Foaming Shampoo and Multi Surface Cleaning Wipes to review. I'm really excited to be working with PL360 for this, as it's not too common we get something besides treats or food to test out! Also, I may or may not admit to being a complete clean freak and consequently always looking for new ways to keep things sparkling...just sayin'.


Oatmeal Foaming Shampoo


The Oatmeal Foaming Shampoo is a 7oz bottle of very gentle, faintly scented, plant based shampoo for all coat types. 
I can pronounce everything on the ingredient list, which makes me feel much better about using this on my dog's sensitive skin. Nola is really prone to breaking out and itching on many different types of shampoos, so I was a bit hesitant to use this on her. I didn't need to worry! This didn't bother her in the slightest.
The smell is incredibly faint while you're lathering your pup, and is pretty much gone by the time they're dry. Not a problem for me, since I don't like my dog smelling like perfume, but if you like a more long lasting scent this might not be the shampoo for you.

I was a total goof when I squirted some of this on to Nola; it looked so watery and I kept adding more and more because it just didn't look sufficient. I completely forgot that it's a foaming shampoo until I started scrubbing her and had an insane amount of bubbles! 
This worked well on both Nola's short, tight single coat and Pike's long, thick double layer coat.


It lathers really well.

And rinses easy!



I'm really happy with this, and would gladly recommend it and purchase again.


Multi Surface Cleaning Wipes



These Multi Surface Cleaning Wipes come in a pact of 75, and again are a plant based product. They are completely free of bleach, ammoniaphosphates, pathalates and sulfates, and are fragrance free.

I was shocked at how well these worked! I usually use Clorox's cleaning wipes, and these worked just as well. They didn't try out my hands, and they worked perfectly on a variety of surfaces (metal, tile, wood, plastic). I used them on the dogs' crates, and on the door where Nola likes to jump up to try and open it (she doesn't seem to realize that this house has knobs instead of handles, and she can't open them no matter how hard she tries). She tends to get the bottom half of the door pretty grungy, and these wipes took care of that. I didn't even have to scrub too hard!



Overall, I'm extremely happy with my PL360 products, and would buy from them in the future. 5/5 stars!


- Dachshund Mommy

5 comments:

  1. We don't like water boarding but we hear that stuff does work pretty good! Thanks Nola
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate baths! Butt that shampoos looks nice!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, interesting, and looks like a good product. Thanks again for a brilliant review!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those look awesome and we're in need of new shampoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom likes the look of these products, especially that foaming shampoo...

    ...me, I think it looks like trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!