Friday, June 19, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Blue Wilderness Jerky

Hey, all!


I have a quick little review for you today, brought to you by Natural Pet Warehouse. Natural Pet Warehouse is an online retailer that supplies products for dogs, cats, and even small animals and horses. Their customer service is great, and their shipping is quick and reliable.


We were sent Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Jerky and Turkey Jerky treats for review. They're USA made and sourced, grain free treats that consist of just three ingredients: chicken (or turkey), dried cane molasses, and salt. They come in a resealable 3.25oz bag, and Natural Pet Warehouse currently has them on sale for $7.99.







They don't have too strong a smell, which is great if you have a sensitive nose like I do. They're a bit difficult to break into smaller pieces without scissors (and let's me honest: I'm too lazy for that), so they aren't a good training treat unless you have a Great Dane. All of my dogs throughly enjoyed them.
My one complaint is that they are extremely, extremely greasy. Even touching just one piece leaves a nasty residue all over your fingers. May not be a big deal for some, but I usually have either my phone or Nikon in hand and I don't like them getting all slick.
Other than that, they're an okay treat that my dogs like.


- Dachshund Mommy

4 comments:

  1. Yummm, every dog would love those I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Titan used to get them before we found another product. I have to agree, they are very greasy. Thanks for sharing with us!

    Pibbles & Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those do sound very yummy...but Mom says (like for you!) the greasy bit would be pretty off-putting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!