Friday, May 15, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Wellness CORE Superfood Protein Bars for Chewy.com

Hey, y'all! It's time for our monthly Chewy.com product review. If you haven't heard of Chewy.com you've been living under a rock, they're an amazing online pet retail company that offers a huge array of products, fast shipping and have the best customer service I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I buy all my dog items from them and can't say enough good things about them.




This month I chose Wellness CORE Protein Bars in Beef, Bison and Blueberry flavor. These treats are around $8 for a 5.5oz bag, and are all natural, grain free, USA made treats that have a limited ingredient list. You can find that below (this is obviously the beef flavor):

Beef, Peas, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Bison, Cane Molasses, Salt, Broccoli, Carrots, Blueberries, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Rosemary Extract




The dogs all really liked these! They don't have much of a smell, are not at all greasy (huge perk!), and are fairly easy to break up for training or if you have smaller dogs. There's a good amount in the bag for its size, and the treats themselves are 1"-1.5" long. They have a jerky-like texture, and I'm not sure why I was expecting something like a granola bar. :p They come in Beef and Bison, Chicken and Turkey, Salmon and Whitefish, and Duck and Turkey flavors.




Check out that drool!




These are good, healthy treats for a fair price. I would buy them again and recommend them to anyone!

- Dachshund Mommy


I was given a free product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!