Friday, May 8, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Rejenril by My Ultimate Pet

How's it going, everyone? Hope y'all have had a good week. :)

A few weeks ago I was contacted by My Ultimate Pet and asked to review their new supplement Rejeneril. Rejeneril is a USA made, safe and non-toxic supplement that they say improves health and longevity, helps build a stronger immune system, reduces arthritis pains and helps your pet live a longer life. I was offered one bottle of Rejeneril in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.



You can use Rejeneril on any pet, be it a dog, cat, horse, or whatever your fancy. The product is satisfaction guaranteed, and Rejeneril has excellent customer service. You can give it straight if your dog will take it (none of mine would), or add it to food. One bottle lasts a small dog up to four months, and a large dog (70+lbs) about a month. One bottle costs around $45.
It has a slight smell that isn't too offensive, and all of mine had no problem eating it on their food.





Nola is my oldest dog, but she is only 4.5 years old, and is a very healthy small breed at that. She has no issues, and is in perfect health. When I brought that up with My Ultimate Pet, they assured me that you can use it on young dogs, and even puppies if you so choose. I'll be perfectly honest and say that I did not see any difference in Nola after giving Rejeneril daily for several weeks. I didn't see any negative effects, but I didn't see a difference in either direction. Whether that is because of her age and supreme health, or because of the product not working, I can't say.

While Rejeneril is not for us, at least not for many more years, I've heard good things from fellow reviewers who have older and/or larger dogs, so I wouldn't write it off simply because it didn't do much for us. :)

- Dachshund Mommy

2 comments:

  1. We are trying that stuff right now, too with Zoe. A couple of things I noticed was improved attitude (likely due to the l-theanine that's in it) and she has more energy.

    I'm sorry you didn't see a difference but it's probably because Nola is already spunky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review again.

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!