Monday, May 11, 2015

April Expenses

Good morning, everyone! It's time for our monthly expenses recap. It's a good way to see what I'm spending, and posting it to the blog makes it easier for me to both remember and track if need be.


April 2015 Expenses

Food - $17.99

Treats - $5.80

Toys - $0

Grooming - $2.99

Misc - $9.98

Vet/Health - $39.92

Total - $76.68


Food was Pike and Olivia's (Fromm Adult), grooming was toothpaste, misc was Nature's Miracle and the shipping from Chewy.com, health was a vaccine set. A decent month is anything under $100, so I'm quite pleased!


- Dachshund Mommy


6 comments:

  1. Lucky you. Mom is up to $1000
    Ugh
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too bad at all!!!!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...my mom says she need to take a class from you on how to not spend so much money. On me. She pays about that much a month on things for me, too...and I'm just one (spoiled) dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I have to admit I'm a little jealous of your food expenses ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!