Monday, April 27, 2015

Nola and Pike: The Perfect Team

I say over and over how this guy is both toy obsessed and more than a little bit weird, right? Well, he and his "sister" have this odd little habit when it comes to his balls (no, not those balls - Pike is neutered ;)). Pike loves balls of all shapes and sizes, but he's especially fond of mini tennis balls...unless they're new and fuzzy. He doesn't want to pick them up if they still have a good bit of fuzz on them!

Enter Nola. She remedies his...quirk by meticulously pealing off the fuzz from all his tennis balls. She doesn't eat the fuzz, and she doesn't play with the balls. She just quickly strips them and leaves them for Cuckoo For Coco Puffs Pike to find and play with. It's the funniest thing to see!

He's loony tunes.


We literally do this for a good two or more hours a day.
Big Sis is smug, and all is well in Pike-land once again.


12 comments:

  1. What team work!!! I wonder who trained who?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the perfect example of doggie team work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post. made me chuckle lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work guys.

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the blue eyes just add to the crazy expressions. I think Pike sounds like a whole lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two crack us up! Nola, you are a pawsome sister to do that for Pike. We know he really appreciates it.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have the same habits as Hailey and Zaphod. She wants to destroy the ball and he would play fetch all day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL!!! OMD, Nola you are one sweet Sis!!! I likes pullin' all the fuzz off my tenny balls too! Not cause I'm cuckoo for cocopuffs, (okays, maybe I AM, butts that's got nothin' to do with it! ☺), butts because I likes to!
    Anyhu, I would loves to play ball with you Pike!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last picture... oh my goodness!

    Nola: It's only okay when I call him dumb.
    Pike: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great collaborative effort!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!