Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March Expenses

Hey, guys! It's time for the monthly cost recap! I do these as a way to track what I spend, and to show others what I spend on four small dogs, ages 4 and under. I'm usually pretty careful and frugal with how I spend, so I'm almost always able to keep my costs fairly low.

Last month was a fine month. This month, April, will be a bit more expensive since it's time to buy dog food (first time all year! Buy larger bags if you have multiple small dogs) as well as some miscellaneous and grooming items.


March 2015 Expenses


- Food: $0

- Toys: $0

- Treats: $0

- Vet: $130

- Health: $0

- Grooming: $0

- Misc: $0




Vet was the girls' heartworm meds. Pretty good month!

- Dachshund Mommy

8 comments:

  1. Er, Mom, I beg to differ......and $0 treat month can't be good!!! Just sayin'!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a good month! We just got back from the vet. My Royal Canin Saity (fat) Chow is $15 for 1.5 kg. My antibiotic is $4.00. My exam, peepee culture, and vet fee was $16.00. I have a UTI, my first that we know of. Hey I bet you had ample supply of treats, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sending you some Frenchie bills, BOL
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'And all worth it' Nola is saying there!!!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! We had a really cheap month, too! I only had to buy dog food last month and I found a supplier who carries 44lb bags! This month I think the only thing we have to get is dry kitty food and probably more cat litter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! You are a much cheaper Dog that we are. (Hey, wait, why does our person say she wants to trade??) I guess you're very beautiful too, so maybe I understand...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!