Monday, March 2, 2015

February Expenses

Hey, everyone! Happy March! It's time to do my monthly dog expenses again. I'm hoping to do these every month so I can accurately track what I'm spending.

This month was pleasantly cheap, especially given that I have a hefty amount to spend on flea and heart worm meds this month.

February 2015 Expenses

- Food: $0

- Toys: $0

- Treats: $0

- Vet/Health: $30

- Grooming: $0

- Misc. : $0


As you can see, a very good month. Health was Lincoln's shots. This is for four small dogs ages 4 years and under.
It's easy to save money with small dogs, and being a blogger helps.
A 15lb bag of high quality food (I buy 3 different types of food, so Linc has his own bag, Pike has his own bag, Nola has her own bag, and Livvy is currently splitting between everyone as she transitions off puppy food) will last my dogs anywhere from four to eight weeks. I have a few weeks left before they need more, so it gives a nice break.
They get toys and treats every month from Chewy.com and PetBox, so they're still spoiled, just in a way that doesn't break the bank!



- Dachshund Mommy

9 comments:

  1. I wish my expenses were that low. Feeding a 3rd dog for the month increased ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er....$0 on foodables....er....does that add up?????
    Okay, I've read the rest of the post now...phew! I was having a bit of a panic there!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my private agility lesson last Friday night cost twice that! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. We have enough toys to keep us very busy
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. February was a good month then! I have a set amount for treats and food each month - but those dog expenses can quickly go up when B needs her meds or a vet visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome month! :D I definitely agree with you! Doing reviews has totally cut the costs for me, too! I look at it as the girls are helping to pay for their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, a great month! We are in the midst of the R elbow saga so I'm not even going to add up the expenses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate you. Not really, (love you!) but am jealous of this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsa! I guess I eat enough for four small doggies...☺
    I guess that's why Ma has me on a diet...hehehe jk
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!