Friday, March 6, 2015

Dox In A Box

Hey, guys. So, I didn't manage to get 52 Snapshots or a review posted today. Damn. Work is kicking my ass, and seems like that'll be the case through the weekend.
When I'm not doing that or attending to the dogs, it's yoga or reading (at the moment I'm devouring Karina Halle's Experiment in Terror series - I swear these books are laced with crack for how addictive they are), or sleeping. No photos, no blogging. Hoping to rectify that this coming week, though. :) Also hoping our shoddy internet service decides to actually start working at a semi-fast speed.


Yesterday evening I was sifting through some review items and Nola heard the unmistakable sound of our monthly Chewy.com review. There was a teeny little Amazon box on the floor and little Miss starting offering different tricks in order to get the Chewy treats. I managed to snap a picture as she tried to fit her whole body in the little box, haha.


Stop by tomorrow for our 4th blogiversary!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nola you looks soooo cute!
    I hope you did get loads of Chewy treats for that photo
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nola, you just need a blanket and a stuffie and you'll be all set! Happy 4th blogiversary in case we don't get a chance to stop by tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!! That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!