Saturday, February 7, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday, Pike!

I can't believe my little Merle Moron is a year old today! Cheesy as it is, it really feels like just yesterday he was a tiny ball of fuzz. Now he's an energetic, gentle, dramatic, and peculiar grown up (relatively speaking...I think he'll always be a Pike Puppy). I couldn't ask for a better dog or a more flawless addition to the family.

I did make a birthday video, but since I'm a procrastinator it's uploading now (Friday night). YouTube takes forever with a video this long, so if I don't post the video in this post it'll go up soon. YouTube tries my patience!

Looks like it worked! Stop the video around 7:29 - it's just the same picture. I don't know why it did that! If you can't see it, go here.




From this:







To this!


Happy birthday, baby!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pike! Can't believe a year has gone by already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest puppy ever - Happy Birthday sweet Pike! I can't believe it's really been a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Burfday Pike! Hopes there is lots of cake and treats for you today
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it's been a year, already. Happy Birthday, Pike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Pike! <3 I loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy Barkday Pike! Hope you had a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Pike. Wowza, looks like it was a fun filled year too!
    No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe he is a year old already!! Happy Birthday, Pike!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD!!!! A YEAR??! Holy crap!!! Happy Happy Happy Barkday Pike!!! You are one cutie patooootie!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Pike :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 1st Birthday Pike! Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy First Birthday Pike! You have grown up so much!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 1st Birthday Pike! Mom says your eyes are absolutely gorgeous!

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!