Friday, February 6, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Northwest Natural Raw Rewards Treats

(I was provided with a free product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own)


Hey, everyone! A few weeks ago I was contacted by Brandon of Natural Pet Warehouse.com, an online retailer offering a wide variety of natural and wholesome for pets (for dogs, cats and even horses!). They have everything from food and treats to toys and vitamins! They have great customer service, good prices and fast shipping. I enjoyed working with them!


We were sent two 2.5oz bags of Northwest Natural Raw Rewards treats to test out. These are a freeze dried, single ingredient, USA made and USDA inspected snack for dogs and cats that come in five enticing flavors: Chicken Liver, Bison Liver, Salmon, Lamb Liver and Beef Liver. I picked the Bison and Salmon Motley Crew, to their salivating approval. 




These treats are 1/2"-1" in size (and that's not because the vary - that's because I am horrid with measurements and often call 2" 6", or vise versa), and surprisingly have little smell. I've bought some freeze dried treats that smell so strongly I can't give them to the dogs, but thankfully these have next to no odor. The salmon's smellier than the bison, but even that's not terribly bad. They're fairly easy to break up, although it's hit or miss on how much they'll crumble. They're a very high value treat, so I use them as rewards for nail clipping. Even foot sensitive Nola will hold still for these!









I'm very happy with these treats, and would recommend them to my followers! They're a bit pricy, but that's their only con.

Picky Livvy even eventually decided they were good.






Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

6 comments:

  1. Bison or Salmon? Decisions decisions!
    Okay, can I has one of each pleeeeease?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, you sure get the BEST tasting treats!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, those sound great! Not sure if we've ever had Bison so we'll have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wouldn't mind the salmon treats
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review!! Those look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet our pups would like them - we will look for them.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!