Thursday, February 5, 2015

52 Snapshots of Life: Week 6

Create


Nikon D3300
18-55mm lens
34mm
1/50
f/4.5
ISO 3200

I'm not sure why I liked this image of my 35mm lens so much, or why I chose it for the challenge. It's not a perfect image at all, and it doesn't really define the word create. I wasn't even planning on taking it; I was cleaning my camera gear yesterday and noticed the neat tiny speck of light visible through the lens. I like the shadows, the texture, how the subject is too dark. I'm a perfectionist, so I'm surprised I like this "faulty" photo as much as I do. I guess for me, creating means it won't always be perfect, but you just might like it anyway! 

4 comments:

  1. Creating is not always perfect, but that's half the fun. Nice shot, something different is always cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting photo, I like it too. It's kind of mysterious with the lighting and the textures, and if you don't know what that round black object in the center is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!