Friday, January 16, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: Solid Gold Tiny Tots Treats

Hey, everyone! Today's review is brought to you by the always amazing Chewy.com, and this month I picked a treat all four dogs are crazy for: Solid Gold Lamb Jerky Treats (10oz bag).

These treats are small, smelly (not too offensively, though!) and break apart very easily. The name is a little bit misleading, as they aren't much of a jerky treat. They're quite soft and don't feel jerky like at all. They're about 1" in size, and there's quite a few in the bag. That saying, they were such a hit that they didn't last long! The ingredients are:

Lamb, Brown Rice, Oats, Lamb Meal, Tapioca Starch, Lamb Liver, Brown Sugar, Glycerine, Molasses, Salt, Garlic Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Mixed Tocopherols, Cinnamon, Rosemary



I told you they were a hit. This was one of the last.




Even delicate Pike and picky Olivia loved these. Nola and Lincoln, the foodies, were obsessed with them. Like I said, the smell isn't overwhelmingly unpleasant, but it will stick to your hands even after you wash them. They also leave sticky crumbs everywhere, so watch out putting them in your pocket!


Overall though, I'm very happy with these treats and would recommend them.

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm treats, yum, yum
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must be super tasty if that's all that's left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look awesome! I bet the girls would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet our pups would love those!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use these treats for training all the time, and my dogs loved them. If I put them into a treat bag with plain old kibble, they made the dogs even love the kibble more due to the smell. I also loved that I could break them in half easily so they went further for training. I stopped using them because my local shops stopped carrying them. Maybe I should look online!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just LOVE those treats!! They were gone pretty quickly here too! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those look FABulous! Okays, they are on my wishlist...boy that list is gettin' long! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!