Friday, January 9, 2015

Dachshund Nola Reviews: December PetBox

Hey, y'all! I hope everyone is staying relatively warm in this godforsaken cold. It didn't get above 40 degrees here yesterday, and while that may sound toasty warm to some, it's arctic for a Floridian. I don't do cold! I hate layers (the twisting and shifting!, I hate real shoes (the restriction!), I hate a runny nose (need I elaborate?) and I am too young for my joints to hurt as bad as they do (particularly my wrists, ugh). Not to mention, the cold makes me...bitchy, haha.


Today's review is for our December PetBox. I was pretty happy with this box! Let me show you what the pups got.

 - PawGanics Toy Cleaner Spray. 
A sustainable and non-toxic spray that easily breaks up tough dirt, drool and grime while being gentle and completely safe for your pet. There's no need to rinse, and it's fragrance free. I'll be the first to admit that I'm generally lazy when getting around to cleaning the dogs' toys, and when I do do it it's usually just tossing the food puzzles and similar toys in the dishwasher. However, this spray was great for helping breakdown food stuck inside a Kong, or cleaning our larger toys that aren't dishwasher safe.

Puppy In Motion Puppy On Board Car Sign
A cute yellow sign that sticks with suction cups.

Pawsitively Wholesome Sadie's Sweet Pawtato Chips
USA made, single ingredient treat. Nola loved these, and finished them off.               

                     
Old Mother Hubbard Jingle Jangle P-Nuttier Treats.
Everyone loved these adorable, holiday themed crunchy treats. The dogs get a treat each night before bed (Pike and Liv for going into their crates, and Nola because she's Nola), and they really enjoyed these. They're the perfect size for my dogs, as well.             

Ethical Dog Spot Dura-Brite Treat Ball
I'm always excited when we get food puzzles of any kind, as Nola loves working them and they're a great form of mental stimulation. She has fun with this! It fit her half cup of kibble and was easy to wash. You can watch her test the treat ball out here.

Merrick Lil Brush Bones
Similar to Greenies but with better ingredients and more digestible, these dental chews were a hit. As usual, they lasted less than 2 minutes for Nola, but gentle Pike can take up to 30 minutes on his. Olivia isn't a huge fan of them, but she's quite picky.

We also received a great tennis ball tug toy (the holy grail of toys, in Pike's opinion),  but I couldn't find the tag and don't know where it's from.




















Make sure to stop by tomorrow, as we're participating in the 5th annual Pet Bloggers Challenge!

Hugs,
Dachshund Mommy
                                     

8 comments:

  1. Toys AND treats, that's four paws up from me!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That treat ball looks like fun!
    Licks,
    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an awesome petbox!! It's nice when you get a good one!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do a post about all of Nola's favorite food puzzles toys. I'm always on the hunt for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you got some neat products! You'll have to let us know how the toy cleaner works. I typically rinse everything and throw the hard stuff in the dishwasher and the soft stuff in the washing machine. I'm a little paranoid about germs on those things.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!