Monday, December 1, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree! And Decorating + Positive Blog Hop Code

Hey, everyone! Happy December! As is tradition in my family, we got our (very Charlie Brown-esque ) Christmas tree on Friday. Miss Nola accompanied us to inspect the tree and give it the Doxie seal of approval, as she does every year. Pike and Olivia stayed home - Pike tends to get car sick, and since there were still Black Friday shoppers out in the evening, I didn't want to overwhelm Olivia.


I love this time of year. It's so beautiful and shiny and different! Plus there's some great photo opportunities that only happen around now. Over the next few days I'll show you some of what's been going on here, holiday wise. Today is house decorations, and tomorrow will be the dogs first Christmas photo shoot!


PS: work will has been absolutely insane and will continue to be all week, so I don't have time to sit and write out a long post for this month's positive training blog hop. I'm lucky I'm getting the next few post scheduled tonight while I have a bit of time! The code can be found at the end of this post, or you can go to Tenacious Little Terrier or Cascadian Nomads and check it out there. This month's theme is rewards, but as always any positive based post is welcomed and encouraged.



"I like these! They're the perfect size for me!"


"This fire is not warm. I feel cheated." (it's orange Christmas lights under cinnamon pine cones)










I need to get some photos of our lights at night.








7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder Nola that we gotta get our Daddy to get our lights up on the house. Then he's gotta get our golf cart decorated for the parade we're in charge of again this year. We're just gonna tell Daddy that Nola said to get right on this stuff pronto. Maybe he won't mind the orders coming from you.

    Love ya,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive! We love Charlie Brown trees and get one every year
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tree! I know how the holidays can suck up time- I had all sorts of posts planned for last week that never went up! I hope you'll still write about rewards. I was looking foward to reading about your different reward techniques since I have struggled with that as a trainer too. It would be such much easier if rewards could all be the same, right? But boring... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful tree!! :D I love all of your decorations and the dogs are so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're not decorating this year (not going to be home for the holidays) so I enjoyed seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. Looks like Nola did a great job helping you pick out your tree!

    And I love the last few photos of the dogs posing in front of the tree with the lights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!