I have a lot to be thankful for, so the Duo and I will show you with both words and photos. Let's get right to it!
- I am thankful to have a tight knitted, supportive, and openminded immediate family and a home I am always welcome at.
- I am incredibly, eternally thankful for my heart dog, Nola. I couldn't ask for a more perfect dog. There aren't words to describe how grateful I am for her. Smart, funny, driven, active, ballsy, patient, focused, loyal, loving, haughty, insane, devious and a mischievous little snot.
- I am thankful for my special Merle Moron, Pike, and how he always makes me laugh. You couldn't find a more loving boy! Insanely active, toy crazed, soft tempered, cheerful, loyal, and absolutely not a morning person -er, dog.
- I am thankful for my newest addition, little Olivia. Confident, laid back, loving, bouncy, curious.
|She is a four month old wire haired Miniature Dachshund, and tomorrow's post will be about her! She is perfect for us. <3|
- I am thankful for books, and lots of them!
|There's four additional shelves to the other side of the door, and as you can see, I need more.|
- I am thankful for music
- I am thankful for art
- I am thankful for some serious doggie bling
|There are more collars, of course, but these are the nicest.|
- Nola is thankful for her sleep sack
- Pike is thankful for grooming
- Nola's just thankful she doesn't need any grooming (aside from teeth and nails)
- Olivia is thankful for the dog bed and her tug toy, and of course she has become another groupie for Nola.
- We're all thankful for clicker training
- I am thankful my dogs names fit alphabetically (Nola, Olivia, Pike) and don't mess with my OCD ;p
- I am thankful for the beach
- I am thankful I can let my older dogs off leash at aforementioned beach
|Pike was 6 months here. So little!|
- I am thankful for having more than one book in my "to read or currently reading" pile
- I am thankful to have a job
- I am thankful for my and my family's health
- I am thankful for the sea birds
- I am thankful I can capture a potent image without a fancy camera (taken with an iPhone 5c)
- I am thankful for flowers
- I am thankful for fit, active and healthy dogs
- The Trio is thankful for good food
|Posed photos aren't in Olivia's vocabulary yet. :p|
- I am thankful for the training relationship I have with Nola, and the ones I am steadily building with Pike and Olivia
- I am thankful for long walks
- I am thankful for dramatic clouds
- I am thankful my dogs are crate trained, even Olivia
- I am thankful both my older dogs are fully house trained, and my youngest is nearly there
- I am thankful for Christmas lights
- I am thankful I sleep well and deep
- I am thankful all my dogs get along
- I am thankful for yoga, and so is Miss Nola
- Pike is thankful for his tennis ball and frisbee
- Nola is thankful for birds to chase
- I am thankful for fresh eggs from our chickens
- I am thankful food good food and plenty of it
- I am thankful for clean water
- The dogs are thankful for tons of toys
- I am thankful for indoor plumbing and hot showers ;)
- We are all thankful for blogging
- We are all thankful for you guys, my incredible readers and blogging friends!
What are you thankful for?
Dachshund Mommy, Nola, Pike and Olivia